Artificial neural networks and deep learning artificial intelligence technologies are quickly evolving, primarily because AI processes large amounts of data much faster and makes predictions more accurately than humanly possible.
While the huge volume of data being created on a daily basis would bury a human researcher, AI applications that use machine learning can take that data and quickly turn it into actionable information.
As of this writing, the primary disadvantage of using AI is that it is expensive to process the large amounts of data that AI programming requires.
- Good at detail-oriented jobs;
- Reduced time for data-heavy tasks;
- Delivers consistent results; and
- AI-powered virtual agents are always available.
- Requires deep technical expertise;
- Limited supply of qualified workers to build AI tools;
- Only knows what it's been shown; and
- Lack of ability to generalize from one task to another.